Join or Renew
Online – By Mail – In Person at the meeting
All paid memberships run per calendar year and expire December 31st.
Annual dues: Individual Full Member $20; Associate Member $10; Family Membership $20 per year for the first member, who must be a licensed amateur radio operator, and $5 per year for each additional member living in the same household as the primary member.
Join or Renew Online – 2 Easy Steps
1. Complete the Application/Renewal Form and click ‘Send’
2. Click the ‘Buy Now’ button to pay for your membership with a secure payment via your credit card or paypal. Enter the total of your membership plus any donation amount.
Join or Renew by Mail – 3 Easy Steps
1. Download, print and fill out your completed Application/Renewal Form
2. Make a check payable to Pilgrim Amateur Radio Club for your dues amount.
3. Mail your completed Application / Renewal Form and check to..
Pilgrim Amateur Radio Club
James W. Miller
411 Holly Avenue
Brewster, MA 02631
Join or Renew in person – 2 Easy Steps
1. Download, print and fill out your completed Application/Renewal Form and bring it to the meeting with you.
2. Please present it with your dues payment to our treasurer.
All we ask is an interest in ham radio or ham communications technologies in general. Our members are generally licensed hams but unlicensed persons are also welcome. Candidates must be approved by a majority vote of the voting members present at a given meeting but I don’t think we’ve turned anybody down yet.
7:00 PM the second Monday of the month at the Cape Cod Lighthouse Charter School, 195 Route 137, East Harwich, MA. It is the former Hoyt’s Cinema building. There is ample parking in front of the building. We typically have about 2 luncheons a year and in those months, there is no business meeting. Check the home page for details.
Officers are elected for a one-year term which runs per calendar year.
Constitution & By-Laws:
View the current / original documents from February 11, 2014 & August 16, 1976..
From time to time, the club will host lunch and/or dinner gatherings which are open to club members, spouses and their guests. For dates, times and places check our website home page.
While we are a small club with about 40 people, you will find our members have many interests form technical to rag chewing to contesting and operating various modes of digital and analog on various bands.
For what do we use the dues money?
Your dues money helps fund construction and maintenance of the WA1YFV repeaters, their related equipment, and all operating club expenses.